About Clint Miller
As an award-winning, state-licensed architect residing in Arizona, Clint’s primary focus is the design of contemporary residential buildings with Rural European influence. He brings expertise in historic architecture and native landscape restoration to a design process that is both cohesive and timeless, reflecting simplicity and reverence for the site while integrating art and living.
Early in his career, Clint managed groups responsible for over 10 million square feet of commercial design projects; however it was a decision to create a dwelling for his own family that brought him into the residential sector and earned the 1998 Home of the Year award from Arizona Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
For more than a decade, Clint’s residential projects have been featured in AIA Home Tours, honored in an AIA Homes of the Year competition, and recognized in an AIA Historical Preservation Exhibit. In March of 2010 he was honored as a Master of the Southwest by Phoenix Home and Garden magazine and has been twice-featured on that publication’s cover for his striking architecture.
Residential Design, Residential Remodels, Landscape Architecture, Restoration, Historic Preservation
Rural European, Formal Mediterranean, Traditional Adobe, Rammed Earth, Historic Architecture of the Southwest
Affiliations & Honors
- Bachelor of Science in Design, Arizona State University, 1980
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Phoenix Home and Garden 2010 Master of the Southwest for Architecture
- Arizona Chapter AIA Home of the Year 1998
- AIA Home Tour Featured Home: 2000, 2009, 2010, 2013
- Gila County Building Safety Advisory & Appeals Board
- Phoenix Home & Garden cover feature 1997, 2010, 2015
- Numerous published works 1981-Present